Re: [msmtp-users] Removing Bcc from header

Hi Martin!

On Fri, 24 Apr 2015 09:39:46 +0200, Martin Küttler wrote:
> I recently found a bug in msmtp (the embarrassing way,
> unfortunately). msmtp does not handle Bccs correctly if there are
> multiple consecutive lines starting with "Bcc:", it only removes every
> second of these lines.
>
> The attached patch that should fix the problem.

Oh shit, this is severe, and the bug has existed virtually forever.
I apologize for the inconvenience.

I will push your patch to the repository and release a new version as
soon as I can. Thank you for reporting and fixing this!

Luckily, most SMTP servers seem to remove Bcc headers themselves; that
is probably why no one noticed so far.

Regards,
Martin