Re: [msmtp-users] pymsmtpq - yet another msmtp queue script

That's a shame.  It seems like you're also an Emacs user.  I've written
pymsmtpq to allow both queueing and asynchronous sending in Emacs, since
Emacs's message-send-mail-with-sendmail has to wait for the process to
finish.  Not having to wait a second or so to send each email is a
blessing.

Maybe it will be useful for you, or if you have another way to get Emacs
to send mail asynchronously, I would be interested in hearing it.