Re: [msmtp-users] msmtp 1.6.0rc1 is released!

>- From: and Date: headers are now added to mails if necessary

On Tue, 2 Dec 2014 14:24:05 +0100, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
btw, can this be turned off?
I've been happily using msmtp as smtp client to check servers'
antispam filter.

On 02.12.14 16:22, Martin Lambers wrote:
This can currently not be turned off, because it is the expected
behavior of the /usr/sbin/sendmail interface that msmtp tries to be
compatible with.

However, we could add options to turn this off if there is a use
case for it.

haven't I mentioned it already?

I've been using msmtp as simple smtp client for checking spam/virus filters.

--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, uhlar@...186... ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
We are but packets in the Internet of life (userfriendly.org)