[msmtp-users] gettext error compiling from git

Hi,

I'm getting the following error when trying to compile from git:

*** error: gettext infrastructure mismatch: using a Makefile.in.in from gettext
version 0.18 but the autoconf macros are from gettext version 0.19

I've included the full output [1] for more info if needed.

Downgrading to gettext 0.18.3.2 works, but not ideal - 0.19.2 is the latest.
Unfortunately I lack the skill/knowledge/time to correct this. Hopefully
someone has these attributes :)

Thanks,

Mark

[1] http://pastebin.com/rEDTZhmW