Re: [msmtp-users] msmtp inside a chroot environment

On 10.07.14 15:24, Achim Dirks wrote:
I am trying to get msmtp working inside a chroot environment on a
dragonflyBSD machine. The environment contains all the libraries that
ldd says are required. msmtp is build with openssl. Unfortunately

chroot /path/to/jail /path/to/msmtp ad@...363...

gives me:

msmtp: cannot initialize TLS library: /root/.rnd: input error

has anyone an idea what I need to do to make the work?
It works fine outside the chroot.

you apparently need /dev/urandom to exist within your chroot environment.
What's the point of running msmtp within chroot ?
--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, uhlar@...186... ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
Atheism is a non-prophet organization.