Re: [msmtp-users] HTML email possible?

Care to expand? *extends hand to be held*

I used to use postfix and sendmail, but for reasons unknown (and unlogged) one or the other no longer works. So now I'm using msmtp, works like a charm, but can't sort out how to send as Content-type: text/html;

--
Adam Merrifield
seyDoggy vCard: seydoggy.com/vcard