Re: [msmtp-users] msmtp: the server does not support authentication

Hi!

On Sat, 18 Aug 2012 08:54:04 -0300, Marcelo wrote:
> msmtp: the server does not support authentication

That's right, the server does not advertise support for authentication

> However, our server is configured to authentication by password/login.

If that is the case, then it must advertise this.

Maybe you need to use the mail service on the mail submission port
(port 587) instead? Or a different SMTP server?

Martin