[msmtp-users] msmtp hang or timeout with TLS options

Hi all,

So I'm attempting to use msmtp to send mail through my hosted provider (webhost4life).

I have tried using both tlscertcheck off and using a tlstrustfile. In either case, with the certcheck off it hangs. With the tlstrustfile it times out. My hosting provider's support is garbage, I was was hoping this list could point me in a right direction regarding this. My msmtprc file is listed below. I've been doing troubleshooting and feel like I'm really close, possibly someone can point me in the right direction.

defaults
tls on
tls_starttls on
#tls_trust_file /etc/ssl/certs/RapidSSL_CA_bundle.pem
tls_certcheck off
logfile /var/log/msmtp.log
account default
host smtp.webhost4life.com (also tried smtp.eigbox.net and smtp.mydomain.com with either hanging or a tls certificate host doesn't match owner error)
port 25 (also tried 465 and 587)
auth on
user support@...38...
password suparsekratpw