Re: [msmtp-users] glibc failure when running 1.4.24 under armel

It seems to be pretty early on:

root@...275...:~/Projects/msmtp/src/src# echo 'test message' | ./msmtp
--debug --file=/opt/msmtp/etc/msmtp.conf ***@gmail.com
ignoring system configuration file /opt/msmtp/etc/msmtprc: No such
file or directory
loaded user configuration file /opt/msmtp/etc/msmtp.conf
falling back to default accountusing account default from
/opt/msmtp/etc/msmtp.conf
host                  = smtp.gmail.com
port                  = 587
timeout               = off
protocol              = smtp
domain                = localhost
auth                  = PLAIN
user                  = XXXXXXXXXX
password              = *
passwordeval          = (not set)
ntlmdomain            = (not set)
tls                   = on
tls_starttls          = on
tls_trust_file        = (not set)
tls_crl_file          = (not set)
tls_fingerprint       = (not set)
tls_key_file          = (not set)
tls_cert_file         = (not set)
tls_certcheck         = off
tls_force_sslv3       = off
tls_min_dh_prime_bits = (not set)
tls_priorities        = (not set)
auto_from             = off
maildomain            = (not set)
from                  = xxxxxxxxx@...20...
dsn_notify            = (not set)
dsn_return            = (not set)
keepbcc               = off
logfile               = (not set)
syslog                = LOG_MAIL
reading recipients from the command line
<-- 220 mx.google.com ESMTP p68sm39710615yhj.16
--> EHLO localhost
<-- 250-mx.google.com at your service, [XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX]
<-- 250-SIZE 35882577
<-- 250-8BITMIME
--> STARTTLS
<-- 220 2.0.0 Ready to start TLS
*** glibc detected *** ./msmtp: malloc(): memory corruption: 0x0004f6a0 ***
Aborted