[msmtp-users] Mac KeyChain

Hi all,

Below an excerpt of the msmtp(1) manpage.

I'm interested in integrating msmtp with my OSX keychain, therefore I've
stared at the manpage for a while. I really can't make anything of this
and tried several configs without any success.

Can anyone post an example piece .msmtprc in relation to the OSX
keychain?

--
Martijn Pepping

"Tell the truth and run."