Re: [msmtp-users] msmtp default configuration file permissions.

Hi!

On 09/11/10 03:18, Abel Abraham Camarillo Ojeda wrote:
> Is there a "secret" option for relaxing the file permission checks on
> the configuration file?

No, not currently.

> I mean, I have a group of users that would be easier of administer if
> I can have group reading
> permissions... (0640)...

Permission checks are only done for user configuration files
(~/.msmtprc), but not for system configuration files
(/usr/local/etc/msmtprc or /etc/msmtprc). Can you use a system
configuration file for the group?

Martin

PS: Sorry for the late answer...