[msmtp-users] FW: MSMTP and Blackfin with Uclinux

Ok dears, i did and is fully working in my blackfin. Thank you for nobody help!

From: thedarkeen@...101...
To: msmtp-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: FW: MSMTP and Blackfin with Uclinux
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 20:04:29 +0000

From: thedarkeen@...101...
To: msmtp-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: MSMTP and Blackfin with Uclinux
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 20:02:26 +0000

Hi dears,

I compiled msmtp for blackfin, i can execute it in blackfin with uclinux perfectly, but without TLS support. If i run ./configure without any parameters ( to compile for host system x86), the configure find TLS library, but when i use a crosscompiler (for blackfin) it doesnt find the TLS library, see:

using "./configure CC=bfin-linux-uclibc-gcc -host=blackfin" show:

Install prefix ......... : /usr/local
TLS/SSL support ........ : no (Library: none)
GNU SASL support ....... : no
GNU Libidn support ..... : no
NLS support ............ : no
GNOME Keyring support .. : no
MacOS X Keychain support : no

but when running "./configure", show:

Install prefix ......... : /usr/local
TLS/SSL support ........ : yes (Library: GNU TLS)
GNU SASL support ....... : no
GNU Libidn support ..... : yes
NLS support ............ : yes
GNOME Keyring support .. : no
MacOS X Keychain support : no

Please, can somebody help me to get msmtp find the TLS library when i using a crosscompiler too? Thank you.