[msmtp-users] Mail delivered twice

Hi,

I am new to this Mailling list and have just a question :D

We use msmtp to forward eMails blocked by AMaViS. The forwarding to the original receiver is working properly.

Today I have forwarded a blocked email to my mail-account.

msmtp -host=localhost -port=10025 -protocol=smtp -read-envelope-from mymail@...226... <var/lib/amavis/virusmails/virus-56hlCeBKv9zn

The email was delivered to the intended recipient and to me. What did I do wrong?

Many greetings and thanks for your help ...

Andreas

HDPnet GmbH
Erwin-Rohde-Str. 18
69120 Heidelberg

Geschaeftsfuehrer: Marc Hermann
Registergericht: Mannheim HRB 337012
Sitz: Heidelberg
Umsatzsteuer ID Nr.: DE 211 257 470
www.hdpnet.de

Diese E-Mail enthaelt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte
irrtuemlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und