[msmtp-users] WG: msmtp-enqueue problems

Hi @ all,

I’m new in this list because I’m having some problems.

I’m using msmtp on our server for one year right now and it works great.

I use msmtp to send emails from several php scripts using the php mail() function,

to get it working I’ve changed the sendmail path in the php.ini to usr/bin/msmtp –t

and it works great.

Now I need to queue the emails and so I’ve changed the sendmail path to usr/bin/msmtp-enqueue.sh –t

But if I run msmtp-runqueue.sh I receive the following error:

***Sending 2009-01-29-11.03.24.mail…

msmtp: no recipients given

FAILURE

If I check the queue with msmtp-listqueue.sh it says the queue is empty.

Can somebody please tell me what could be the problem, why does msmtp work without

problems and msmtp-runqueue not? Where is the problem, where is the failure?

Thx for your help and best Regards from Germany

martin