Re: [msmtp-users] Problems with autoconf with CVS version

Hi!

On Thu, 23. Oct 2008, 09:29:40 +0200, Gaizka wrote:
> I want to try the gnome keyring support, so i am trying to compile
> msmtp from CVS.
>
> I haven't managed to do so. Any hints?

If you have automake and autoconf installed, then the following command
should build a proper configure script and install any missing autotools
prerequisites:

$ autoreconf -i

After that, you should be able to run ./configure; make; make install as
usual.

Martin