[msmtp-users] Please comment on msmtp section of web page?

Hi,

 I am developing a web page that deals with Mutt / getmail / msmtp:

http://people.aapt.net.au/~adjlstrong/mutt.html

 Is it possible that I could have some comments, criticisms and
corrections to the section that deals with msmtp that is titled
"Sending the Mail"?

 Thank you very much for your trouble,

              Andrew

--
Now I can praise him, now that I can stand by to mourn
and speak before this web that killed my father; yet