[msmtp-users] msmtp and slrn: correct syntax?

Hi,

 I am successfully using msmtp with mutt to access gmail and I am
trying to also use msmtp as an external mailer with the newsreader
slrn.

 My .msmtprc file is as follows (with email address and password
obscured):

account default
host smtp.gmail.com
from andrew.xxxxx5@...20...
tls on
tls_nocertcheck
auth on
port 587
user andrexxxxx.45
password xxxxxx
logfile ~/.msmtp.log

 Which works flawlessly with mutt. To call msmtp from within .slrnrc I
have tried the following syntax:

% In case you want to use another mailer than sendmail.
set sendmail_command "/usr/local/bin/msmtp -f -t"

With fairly spectacular lack of success. The error message is:

msmtp: no recipients given
Command /usr/local/bin/msmtp -f -t returned exit status 64.  Press
RETURN.

This is with Slackware 12 and msmtp version 1.4.13.

 Thanks for your assistance in this matter,

          Andrew
--
Among the tales of sorrow and of ruin that come down to us
from the darkness of those days there are yet some in which