[msmtp-users] Choose account based on From:

Hi Everyone,

I have a basic question that I cannot seem to get working.  I'm using pine (well, actually, alpine) and I want to use msmtp as my mta.  I have several accounts that I send email from so I have two smtp entries in my mstmp config file.  It is difficult for me to change the command line options that are passed to msmtp in pine  (so no changing -a, etc.).  Is there a way for msmtp to look at the From: header of the message being sent?

Thanks!