Re: [msmtp-users] multiple smtp accouts + mutt macro

Hi

> When I'm in mutt compose/reply page, i save a email pressing :wq!, and
> when I do esc 1, I get :set from=myname@...53..., displayed but
> *not* populated!

I think it's more of a mutt question. I'm using it (msmtp&mutt) in
similar way. My guess is that you should hit esc-0 (or esc-1) before
composing (replaying or creating a new email).

So, first press esc-1 to change to your second account then press
'm' or 'r' or other key to compose an email.

Hope that helps.

Przemek
--
AIKIDO TANREN DOJO  -   Poland - Warsaw - Mokotow - Ursynow - Natolin
info:   http://tanren.pl/   phone:+48501516666   email:dojo@...88...