From: "Pongthep Kulkrisada" <ptkrisada@...20...>
To: msmtp-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 12:03:10 +0700
Subject: mails not delivered to recipient
Hi all,

Normally I send mails using msmtp with mutt mail client on freebsd 5.4.
% cat .msmtprc

account ego
host mail.ego.co.th
from pkrisada@...105...
auth on
user pkrisada@...105...
password xxxxxxx

account gmail
host smtp.gmail.com
from ptkrisada@...20...
auth on
user ptkrisada@...20...
password yyyyyyy
port 465
tls on
tls_starttls off

account default:gmail

with this confiuguration, I can send my mails to many recipients
without any problems.
But I have problems with some recipients.
For example, I tried sending 4 mails to freebsd-test@...106...,
which is intended for test purpose. Only 2-3 mails were delivered to
that address, the some mails were lost.

I tried both accounts as the default, the results would be the same.
Some mails are still lost.
Is there any wrong in my configuration please point me out.

I'm not in the list, please you also CC to me.

Thank You,
Pongthep Kulkrisada