[msmtp-users] How to convince myself it's using CRAM MD5?

I have just set up msmtp on a Solaris box (thanks!).

It's working fine, sending mail and, if I understand the man page
correctly it should be using CRAM-MD5 authentication as, when I do
"msmtp --serverinfo" I get:-

    SMTP server at smtp.gradwell.net (lon-mail-1.gradwell.net [193.111.201.125]), port 25:
        lon-mail-1.gradwell.net ESMTP ready (Gradwell gwh-smtpd 1.243) Mon, 19 Feb 2007 10:22:56 +0000
    Capabilities:
        AUTH:
            Supported authentication methods:
            PLAIN CRAM-MD5 LOGIN

However I'd like to totally convince myself it's using CRAM-MD5, is
there any way I can get msmtp to report this to the log file?

--
Chris Green