[msmtp-users] confused about display name in "from" address specification

Hello all,

I'm using msmtp to talk to Google's SMTP server.  I'd like to specify
the From address as "My Company Name <info@...91...>", i.e.,
the display name "My Company Name"  followed by the actual delivery
address in angle brackets.

But I can't figure out how to have msmtp pass the full string directly
to the SMTP server.  Rather, it seems to want to treat the whole
string  as the delivery address, and enclose it in angle brackets like
this:  <My Company Name <info@...91...>>.  The SMTP server
legitimately rejects this string.
(I've tried using both the -f option and the from: line in my config
file.  If I just use info@...91..., the mail is delivered
normally.)

I can't work out whether this is a limitation of msmtp, or a problem
with my reading of the docs, or a problem with my understanding of
SMTP in general.  Is there a special trick to include a display name
with the actual address?

Thanks,

Phil