[msmtp-users] can't end mail

Hi,

I try to use msmtp with plain password. First question is if there is a shell option to set the password because I want to call it from another program and I can not use config files.

The bigger problem is that I can't end the mail with a "." line like it is usual in sendmail. In Debug mode it just answers "..". So I can not send any mail because I don't know how to end it.

I am not sure if I am still in the header when I start writing the mail but also "Subject: testsubject\n\ntest\n.\n" does not work...