[msmtp-users] Resolved: msmtp-1.2.4 and errors with mail server

Hi Martin!

Thx for all the help.  From all that you gave me, I managed to convince
myself that I should be able to have my sendmail drop outbound mail
onto either of my two ISP's mail servers.  I also realized, finally,
that I was undoing several problems at one time.  So when it was all
done, I ended up with a one-line change to sendmail.cf, and I don't
need to use msmtp after all.  :-(  But I'm still glad it exists, and
am more glad for your assistance the last couple days!

thx again,
jbh