[mpop-users] filter

Thank's for your time reading this.
Can I have multiple filters e.g one for spamassassin and one for clamav?
I have installed clamav how can I make a filter to scan incoming mail
and upon virus found not to deliver mail,else to deliver mail normally.
command line arguments for clamav to scan a data stream:
/usr/bin/clamscan --stdout --no-summary --infected -

one more thing,in ~/.mporc
with the -d option to procmail "/usr/bin/procmail -f '%F' -d $USER"
I had also with new mails and cron-mails procmail:Missing recipient

I use delivery mda "/usr/bin/procmail -f '%F' -m $HOME/.procmailrc"
I hope is fine.
Thank's