Re: [mpop-users] filter in .mpoprc

Hi Joost!

On Mon, 24 Jun 2013 22:03:42 +0200, Joost Holstein wrote:
> ( Hope by replying to this mail I use the mailinglist, not trying to
> stalk you personally. Quite new at mailinglists too. Sorry... )

It did got to me, but I redirect this reply to the mailing list. No
problem.

> If I run mpop --debug "nameofaccountiuse"
> I get the following, which is displayed in the lower part of this mail
> (personal data has been replaced by xxxx).
>
> On the line filter it says "(not set)".
> But the line:
> filter /home/vhosts/filtertest.sh
> IS present in .mpoprc
>
> This seems to be the problem, but I don't know how to fix this...

Yes, this is the problem.

Each command, including 'filter', must belong to either a 'defaults'
section, or to an account definition started by 'account
<nameofaccount>'.

Can you send your anonymized .mpoprc? Then we can probably spot the
problem.

Martin