Re: [mpop-users] make pop3_write_received_header() optional

On 14/09/10 11:50, ilf wrote:
> I propose to add an option "received_header", which may default to "on",
> but has a value "off", which disables pop3_write_received_header() in
> pop3.c.

Well, ok, this could be added, although I don't think it is a very
important feature. It should default to "on" because a Received: header
is required when mpop delivers the mail to e.g. msmtp, which may then
cause further transportation. And in other cases, adding the header does
no harm. So only very special setups will prefer "off".

Would you be willing to write a patch?

Regards,
Martin