[mpop-users] How to not fetch the mails that have read via other imap clients?

Hi, list,

As title, I've have a line "only_new on" in  mpoprc, but after I've marked
mails to be read in other mail clients with imap, mpop still fetches these
mails into maildir, can I change this behavior, so it will only fetch the
*real* unread mails only?

Thank you for any hints.

--
Regards,
Yue Wu

Key Laboratory of Modern Chinese Medicines
Department of Traditional Chinese Medicine
China Pharmaceutical University
No.24, Tongjia Xiang Street, Nanjing 210009, China