Re: [mpop-users] "invalid reply to command STAT" error w/Yahoo! mail

Hello Josh!

On Tue, 06. Oct 2009, 11:11:52 -0400, Josh Purinton wrote:
> When I try to use mpop to download mail from a Yahoo! Mail Plus account, it
> gives the error "invalid reply to command STAT". Am I doing something
> incorrectly, or does this error indicate a problem with mpop or with Yahoo!?

Prior to 2009-09-09, only 64bit versions of mpop could handle large mail
boxes (> 2 GiB) correctly. You probably run a 32bit version.

This issue has been fixed, but the fix is not included in a release yet.

You can either compile mpop from the current repository, or use this
snapshot: http://www.marlam.de/mpop-1.0.19-20091006.tar.bz2

This should fix the problem.

Martin