Re: [mpop-users] total_size and new_size long long patch

On Tue, 08. Sep 2009, 21:53:36 +0200, Martin Lambers wrote:
> On Mon, 10. Aug 2009, 00:45:42 -0300, Renato Schmidt wrote:
> > As I needed to download a full POP3 inbox over LONG_MAX bytes, I've
> > changed all total_size and new_size to use long long instead of long
> > integers. Hope you don't need to download an inbox over LLONG_MAX
> > bytes, though. :D
> >
> > The patch is for mpop 1.0.17 release tarball hosted on SF.net.
>
> Thank you very much for your patch! Unfortunately I missed your mail
> somehow and only read it after releasing 1.0.18. Sorry for that.
> I promise to integrate your patch for the next release.

The patch is now in the git repository:
http://mpop.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=mpop/mpop;a=commitdiff;h=6da820df6e7fcea71ed4ed392353f5ef7ed2667a

I also changed some related uses of 'long' for sizes, e.g. the killsize
and skipsize options.

Martin